WYCHEPROOF HISTORICAL SOCIETY

WYCHEPROOF COURT HOUSE



In 1890 Mr J.E.Foreman notified the Law Department that he would lend the Department up to 500 pounds for the cost of a Court House if it wished to draw up plans and specifications for such a building at Wycheproof.
The Court House,opened September 1890 and operated till the 1980s when the courts were centralized